- Real property law litigation. You’ll take over complex real property issues from our in-house conveyancing team as well as the wide range of referrals we receive from other conveyancing practices.
- Sale and purchase of businesses such as retail, wholesale and other similar businesses.
- Bespoke legal advice and associated services to real estate agency businesses. Including sale and purchase of rent rolls, employee and contractor agreements, litigation and associated support services to agencies concerning restraint of trade and use of confidential information.
- Establishing industry specific credit applications systems and processes as well as terms of trade business clients.
- Establishment of employment agreements and other associated human resource documents including policies, deeds of confidentiality and other like documents for our business clients.
- Litigation for real property law and business matters in all jurisdictions.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing excellent advice and exceptional service to our client’s. You will have the latest technology at your fingertips and be involved in a firm which has a future focused approach to legal practice. Benefits of working with us include:
– Latest “new law” thinking. We focus on fixed prices and technology within the firm
– Great staff culture. A team atmosphere exists across all our offices brought together via video conferencing.
– Abundance of opportunity – Our advertising brings great and interesting work.
Flexibility in travel between offices is required while your practice develops. Preferably you will to have a minimum of 4+ years post admission experience. You will have the confidence and ability to work without supervision and have great organisational skills that will enable you to manage a significant caseload while maintaining a high quality of service to our clients.
If you feel that you have what it takes and want to become a part of Goodman Group Lawyers, apply now by including your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
No Agency Enquiries