Goodman Group Lawyers is a diversified business with expanding opportunities in the near future. With multiple business platforms, we are looking for a full-time bookkeeper to work from Carrum Downs and manage all the business accounts and needs. If you have proven experience in bookkeeping, excellent communication skills and possess a passion for your work, we are looking for you.
At minimum you will have extensive bookkeeping experience, a Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, be proficient in Office (word, excel, outlook) and XERO.
You must possess the following skills:
• Reliable and trustworthy
• A good understanding of trust accounting
• Account analysis and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain a high quality of work and attention to detail
• Strong technology skills
• A positive and can-do attitude
• Self-motivated and can work autonomously
You will be responsible for managing multiple business accounts, the majority of accounts being that of a law firm. Experience in the legal industry and/or real estate will be highly considered. This roll is full time, will be diversified, challenging and will include (but not limited to) the following duties:
• Accounts payable / receivable
• General accounts and trust accounting management
• Payroll processing
• Account analysis and budgeting
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Preparation of BAS & IAS
• Liaising with our accountant
• Managing accounts in legal software, Leap Legal.
Why Goodman Group Lawyers:
We are in an exciting growth phase. This role is at the forefront of our growth strategy and is a fantastic opportunity to grow and expand with the business. We have a friendly, team orientated and flexible work environment. We value employee feedback and contributions to constantly update and improve workplace systems and procedures while embracing the latest software and technology available. Your initiative will drive your success.
How to apply:
Apply now by submitting your current resume along with a cover letter telling us a little about you and why you are ideal for this position. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Contractors, bookkeeper businesses or agency enquiries please.