We have a fantastic opportunity for either experienced conveyancers or people with a passion for real estate and law to be trained in our state-of-the-art conveyancing practice. We strive to provide the best legal advice while providing excellent customer service and we are currently looking for multiple full-time conveyancers to join our regional Portland office whilst working towards Certificate III in Accounts Administration which has been customised to focus on the skills required to become a conveyancer.
About the role:
With extensive training you will then be working with one of our experienced conveyancers. You will be working closely with them on the day to day running of conveyancing files. You will take charge of a wide range of tasks including:
- Liaising with other law firms, financial institutions, and all stakeholders on all conveyancing matters.
- Working within the conveyancing electronic systems such as PEXA and Duties Online.
- Assisting other team members with various tasks as well as assisting in other legal matters.
You must possess the following skills:
- strong technology skills
- exceptional communication and customer service skills
- the ability to ‘know what needs to be done’
- have very high organisational skills
- positive attitude
- maintain a high quality of work and attention to detail
Why Goodman Group Lawyers:
Experience is not necessary but highly regarded. The successful candidates will be trained in all areas of conveyancing. We have a friendly, team orientated work environment. We value employee feedback and contributions to constantly update and improve workplace systems and procedures while embracing the latest software and technology available.
How to apply:
Apply now by submitting your current resume along with a cover letter telling us a little about you and why you are ideal for this position. email@example.com