Goodman Group Lawyers has offices located throughout Victoria with Estate Law being one of our key practice areas. We strive to provide the best legal advice while providing excellent customer service and we are looking for an experienced paralegal to join our team.
About the role:
This role is suitable for an experienced Estate law paralegal. Ideally you will have 3+ years of experience in this area and you will be working with other Estate lawyers and paralegals in multiple offices.
You will take charge of a wide range of tasks including:
- drafting of letters / documents
- diary management
- communicating with clients / courts / other parties
- general matter management
- preparation of briefs and court books
- filing / scanning / photocopying
- general administration of office
You will take great satisfaction and pride in ensuring client satisfaction, have previous experience and possess the following skills:
- exceptional communication skills
- be client focused at all times
- the ability to ‘know what needs to be done’
- the ability to take charge of a task
- have very high organisational skills
- maintain a high quality of work and attention to detail
Why Goodman Group Lawyers:
Goodman Group Lawyers is always looking to grow and expand, providing opportunities for exceptional staff members to progress their career. We strive to provide flexible working arrangements where possible and a friendly, team orientated work environment. We value employee feedback and contributions to constantly update and improve workplace systems and procedures while embracing the latest software and technology available.
How to apply:
Apply now by submitting your current resume along with a cover letter telling us a little about you and why you are ideal for this position.