About the role:
This role is for someone who can confidently demonstrate their combined legal experience along with excellent client relationship skills.
The main aspects of this roll will include:
- Giving guidance to lawyers and paralegals
- Overall coaching and mentoring of staff in legal matters
- Conduct training sessions and meetings
Lead Generation and Conversion
- Develop and plan estate planning seminars
- Dealing with qualified leads and converting these into clients.
- Quoting fixed price legal matters
- Scoping of legal work and matter project management
System & Procedure Design
- Work with managers to design and implement efficient systems
- Focus on completing work promptly
- Efficient use of paralegals
- Assisting lawyers in meeting or exceeding their budgets
- Ensure expenditure is maintained to budget
As the ideal candidate you will have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in estate law
- Be able to connect with clients and staff alike
- Excellent communication skills
- Be customer service focused
- Able to work without supervision
- Accredited specialist highly encouraged to apply
You love the law, you love the challenges and your mind is open. You will be passionate about efficiency and quality customer services.
Goodman Group Lawyers pays for Practising Certificate renewals, LIV membership, Insurance (including the Limited Liability Scheme) and your CPD obligations. We also support and encourage further education particularly those wishing to obtain a Specialist Accreditation.
How to apply:
Apply now by telling us in a covering letter why you believe you are ideal for this role. Also attach your resume resume with references.
This is NOT a graduate position.