Melbourne’s Local Family Lawyers, Experts in Divorce and Family Law
Complete your family law matter with our highly experienced and passionate divorce lawyers and family law solicitors.
- FREE initial consultation – no cost or obligation.
- Stress free, transparent and understanding representative to help you reach the best outcome.
- Experienced and compassionate local family lawyers to look after your needs in four convenient locations across Melbourne.
The most common FAQs about family law
How do we sort out finances and our property?
There are many different ways depending on your situation but it’s important to get advice before making any big decisions.
Does superannuation come into it?
Yes! If at least one person wants it to.
Is it always a 50/50 split?
No! It always varies depending on the situation.
Do I need to make any legal arrangements for the kids?
If you can work things out between yourselves, you’re much better off. Legal arrangements are seen as a last resort however unfortunately can be necessary.
Does it matter who cheated or who ended it?
Legally, No. These things don’t come into the equation in family law.
Don’t wait for something to happen, take control today with Goodman Group Lawyers. We have family lawyers in every office waiting to help you.
Our aim is to help you take control of your future. If you are ready to make a fresh start, if you are ready to start looking forward, help is right here.
When it comes to family law, lawyers from some firms can seem daunting. That’s why we’re here to make sure your experience at a difficult time is made as simple as possible – we’re on your side.
Why choose our family law solicitors and divorce lawyers?
- Free initial consultation with an experienced divorce lawyer in Melbourne who fully understand Australia’s complex divorce/separation & custody laws.
- Complete privacy and confidentiality.
- A compassionate approach to child custody.
- A track record helping clients protect their assets.
- An approach that helps you put the divorce behind you as quickly as legally possible.
- Clear, upfront fee structure with no hidden costs.
- We work around your schedule so you don’t have to interrupt work or family activities.
- Friendly guidance during a stressful period.
- Local Melbourne presence with 3 modern suburban offices and one in the central business district.
Remember: the initial consultation is free and there is no obligation. Tell us about your situation and the circumstances. We’ll explain the law and the potential next steps in an easy to understand and non-lawyerish way. Any decisions you make after the consultation are completely up to you. There is absolutely NO obligation to engage our services.