Goodman Group Lawyers is looking for an experienced lawyer to be part of our amazing property and emerging commercial legal team.
You’re an experienced lawyer and enjoy not only litigation but also proactive strategic development projects. This position allows you to work at any of our offices as well as the option to work from home.
About the role:
This role is for someone who can confidently demonstrate their combined legal experience along with excellent client relationship skills.
The main aspects of this roll will include:
- Litigation across a wide range of business related matters
- Assisting clients with unitholder and shareholder agreements, drafting and dispute matters
- Assisting business clients with employment and contract law matters
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Commercial and retail leases
- Sale and purchase of real estate agency rent rolls
Real Property Law
- Giving guidance to lawyers and paralegals in connection with real property matters (all jurisdictions)
- Assisting clients with property disputes in conveyancing transactions, owners corporation matters and building disputes
- Bespoke document drafting and building on our inhouse IP
- Assisting clients in licensing their turn key businesses
- Sale and Purchase of licensed sites
As the ideal candidate you will have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in contract law
- Be able to connect with clients and staff alike
- Excellent communication skills
- Be customer service focused
- Able to work without supervision
- Accredited specialist highly encouraged to apply
You love the law, you love the challenges and your mind is open. You will be passionate about efficiency and quality customer services.
Goodman Group Lawyers pays for Practising Certificate renewals, LIV membership, Insurance (including the Limited Liability Scheme) and your CPD obligations. We also support and encourage further education particularly those wishing to obtain a Specialist Accreditation.
How to apply:
Apply now by telling us in a covering letter why you believe you are ideal for this role. Also attach your resume resume with references.
This is NOT a graduate position. Agency enquiries NOT required.