The Leading Property Lawyers in Melbourne
Selling your property?
Your Local Conveyancing Property Experts make Selling your Property Easy.
- Your Contact of Sale & Section 32 Vendor Statement prepared FAST
- Stress Free Co-ordination with your Real Estate Agent
If you are selling your property you will need a Contract of Sale & Section 32 Vendor Statement to provide to any prospective purchaser. At Goodman Group Lawyers our experienced staff will prepare your documents as their priority and email them to your agent so they can sell your property faster. With many years in the Melbourne market, our property lawyers possess the expertise to generate the best result for you.
Throughout your sale there are a number of deadlines including payments of deposit, purchaser finance approval, special condition deadlines, transfer of land exchange date, settlement date just to name a few. Our staff, through our unique processes and systems, keep on top of all these deadlines for you so you don’t have to stress and worry about dates. We will keep you up to date and informed the whole way.
When selling a property there are a mountain of forms, contracts, rules and regulations to contend with and understand but when you use Goodman Group Lawyers we do all the work for you. We know the right questions to ask you, which forms are needed, how to co-ordinate your bank, the purchaser, the purchasers bank, the real estate agent, the settlement agents and any other party needed to be involved.
At Goodman Group Lawyers it is our job and our pleasure to help make the sale of your property as simple and as stress free as possible.
To speak to our experienced staff about your property now, phone 1300 923 560 or enter your information above.
Why do Melbourne vendors choose Goodman Group Lawyers for the sale of their property?
- Highly experienced staff dedicated to the sale of your property
- Full understanding of sale processes from beginning to end
- Knowledge of all banks different processes
- We keep track of all timeframes and deadlines
- Complete co-ordination of all parties involved in the sale & settlement
- Educated staff, up to date with the latest changes in the law
- Resourceful to ensure even the most challenging settlements go through smoothly
- Full, complete and clear answers to all your questions
- Competitive fixed price to settle the sale of your property
- A friendly and personal approach keeping you in the loop throughout your sale
- Experienced in a wide range property transactions such as subdivisions, boundary realignments, family transfers, deceased estates, company share titles and much more
Call Goodman Group Lawyers to arrange your FAST Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendor Statement on 1300 923 560 or click here. Goodman Group Lawyers has conveniently located offices in and around Melbourne and Western Victoria.