Purchasing a Property?
Your local conveyancing property experts make purchasing a property easy.
- Perusal of the Contract of Sale & Section 32 Vendor Statement FREE*
- Experienced staff taking care of your biggest investment
- Stress free co-ordination with your Real Estate Agent
Whether it is your first home or your latest investment, purchasing a property is a big investment and not something you want to get wrong. At Goodman Group Lawyers our experienced staff will guide you through all the stages of your purchase, starting from before you sign that contract right through to settlement. Take advantage of our experiences to save you money in stamp duty, fees or penalties where applicable.
Throughout your purchase there is a number of deadlines including payments of deposit, finance approval, special condition deadlines, transfer of land exchange date, settlement date just to name a few. Our staff, through our unique processes and systems, keep on top of all these deadlines for you so you don’t have to stress and worry about dates. We will keep you up to date and informed the whole way.
When purchasing a property there is a mountain of forms, contracts, rules and regulations to contend with and understand but when you use Goodman Group Lawyers we do all the work for you. We know the right questions to ask you, which forms are needed, how to co-ordinate your bank, the vendors bank, the real estate agent, the settlement agents and any other party needed to be involved.
At Goodman Group Lawyers it is our job and our pleasure to help make the purchase of your property as simple and as stress free as possible.
Why do Victorians choose Goodman Group Lawyers for the Purchase of their Property?
- Highly experienced staff dedicated to the purchase of the property
- Full understanding of purchase processes from beginning to end
- Knowledge of all banks different processes
- We keep track of all timeframes and deadlines
- Complete co-ordination of all parties involved in the purchase & settlement
- Educated staff, up to date with the latest changes in the law
- Resourceful to ensure even the most challenging settlements go through smoothly
- Full, complete and clear answers to all your questions
- Competitive fixed price to settle the purchase of your property
- A friendly and personal approach keeping you in the loop throughout your purchase
- Experienced in a wide range property transactions such as subdivisions, boundary realignment, family transfers, deceased estates, company share titles and much more
Call Goodman Group Lawyers to arrange your FREE* perusal on 1300 923 560 or click here. Goodman Group Lawyers has conveniently located offices in and around Melbourne and Western Victoria.