Know your rights
Goodman Group Lawyers represents employers for employment law related issues. We focus on protecting your rights and assist you in preventing issues resulting in you having to deal with an action in the Fair Work Commission or Federal Circuit Court.
We may be able to assist you where:
- You need guidance in terminating a difficult employee.
- You have been served with court documents or a complaint at the Fair Work Commission.
- You received a complaint about safety and termination of employment may be required.
- You are looking at utilising contractors but are unsure of your obligations
- You have received a complaint about a staff member being harassed and your not sure what to do
- You are concerned about a developing culture in your workforce
Call Goodman Group Lawyers to learn about your rights in the workplace on 1300 923 560 or click here. Goodman Group Lawyers has conveniently located offices in and around Melbourne and Western Victoria.