Being charged with a criminal offence can be a stressful time. Having to face court can be even more daunting. You may feel that the police have treated you unfairly and haven’t listened to your side of the story. Goodman Group Lawyers are here to listen to you and will fight hard for your rights, we’re on your side.
If you want to plead not guilty, our lawyers will leave no stone unturned and examine every legal technicality to ensure that you receive the best criminal defence possible.
You may decide that you want to accept the charge, plead guilty, and move on with your life. If this is the case, our lawyers will push hard for a lenient sentence, whether that means that you get to keep your driver’s licence, avoid a criminal record, or avoid a jail sentence.
You need Goodman Group Lawyers for any assistance with all criminal charges including:
- Drink Driving, Driving without a licence, and other driving offences – we fight hard to save your licence
- Domestic violence offences and Intervention orders
- Local Council prosecutions
- Weapons and firearms offences/ suspension of firearms licence
- Sexual assault
- Underage porn – internet offences
- Assault and affray
- Fraud and deception
- Theft/ shoplifting
- Drug trafficking and possession
- Sheriff fines
You need Goodman Group Lawyers to ensure you know all of your rights and legal options. Call Goodman Group Lawyers on 1300 923 560 or click here. Goodman Group Lawyers has conveniently located offices in and around Melbourne and Western Victoria.