Case Assessment Officer Position
Goodman Group Lawyers is a generalist law firm and targets most areas of law. The company, Goodman Group has been operating for nearly 14 years, starting out as a conveyancing practice and evolving into a law firm over time. We currently have four offices in Victoria with a vision to grow and expand, creating opportunities for those who excel. We are all about working as a team to ‘get the job done’ within a friendly and rewarding environment.
About the role
As a Case Assessment Officer you will report directly to the Operations & Development Manager. Your tasks will predominately entail:
- taking the initial enquiries / leads
- assessing the client’s potential case within set parameters
- ensuring the case is suitable for the firm
- book appointments for clients
Other tasks will include
- follow up general leads
- assist with internal & external data research
- assist lawyers with administration tasks
- general office administration, systems, greeting customers etc
Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills – superior communication skills and be able to portray confidence under all circumstances
- Proactive and highly organised – be able to meet deadlines and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail – able to notice the detail and strive for quality and results
- A background in law beneficial but not necessary – training supplied
We are looking for someone with a proven sales / customer service background. This is not an entry level / junior position. Salary is negotiable depending on your skills and background. The location of the role may be at any of our 4 locations (Melbourne, Frankston, Lilydale or Cranbourne).
How to Apply
Apply by sending through your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org tell us why you are the right candidate or this position.